Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Palm Family Dentistry, we are your partners in achieving and maintaining optimum oral health. We know sometimes you will have questions about certain procedures or your oral health, and we welcome those questions.
We've compiled a list here of the questions we hear the most, but if yours is not answered here, you can always call our office and talk to our helpful and friendly staff.
- Do you take my dental insurance?
- Do you have same day appointments for emergencies? Can you see me today?
- Do you offer payment plans?
- I haven't been to the dentist in many years due to fear. Where do I begin?
- If my tooth doesn't hurt, why do I need treatment?
- Will I have to miss work after my procedure?
- How long will my dental implant last?
- Why should I consider cosmetic dental treatments?
- How can dental crowns and bridges improve my oral health?
- Does it hurt to get a tooth filled?
- When do you recommend tooth extraction?
- Can I switch my silver fillings to tooth-colored fillings?